I’m on a roll and this week I’m going to be sharing some Christmas Math Centers and Worksheets. When I was teaching I loved creating Math Center activities and the kids always loved using them, especially Christmas math center activities. And if you can get the kids to want to use them, they’ll stay more focused and engaged on their task. So let’s check out some Math Centers and Worksheets.
Christmas Math Centers and Worksheets
This is another, dare I say (cute), resource. 😉 I’m sorry, they just are. But resources can be cute, fun, and still on point academically. And this one is.
It has lots of perks:
- 0 – 10
- different formats for scaffolding or differentiation
- counting mats – with and without model to assist in number recognition and one-to-one correspondence
- ten frames – with and without model
- clip cards – great activity to enhance pincer grip as well
- 8 worksheets working on sets to 5 or 10
- use Christmas candy like wrapped Kisses or peppermint, M&Ms, etc. or mini Christmas lights, presents, erasers as manipulatives for the counting mats and you’ll have the attention of your students and they’ll be fully engaged in learning. Store the manipulatives in a small Christmas stocking for an extra little bit of fun. The kids will feel just like Santa!
Purchase this Christmas Math resource HERE to use with your class.
More Christmas Math Centers
Here are some pictures of some of the Christmas Math Center activities that I used in my classroom. My kids loved the novelty of all the themed activities. It kept things fresh.
Hand-drawn Christmas trees with mini lights for counting sets to 10. The lights were actually garland before we cut them apart.
Hand-drawn stockings for counting sets to 20. The first stocking has mini erasers and the second stocking has mini presents also cut from garland.
Stockings cut using the Ellison cutter then hand-drawn toppers added for patterning.
- Christmas Shapes Tree Craft with Writing Activity Freebie
- Light the Tree Missing Numbers Worksheet Freebie * I added a new page to this Freebie
- Winter Glyphs
- Seasonal Kindergarten Color by Code Skills Pack: Reading and Math
- Seasonal First Grade Color by Code Skills Pack: Reading and Math
- Christmas Color by Code Glyphs: Kindergarten Skills
- Christmas Color by Code Glyphs: First Grade Skills
- Christmas One More One Less Activity for Google Slides
Don’t forget .. you can Follow Me @ TpT or join my Email List here at the top of the page. If you join the Email List make sure you click TEACHER or SCHOOL STUFF ONLY. I’m going to be honest here, I’m not a great blogger. If you want to know when new products are added to my store, follow me on TpT and follow me here for any freebies.
Follow Me @